Wright State University Career Fair
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Register now and mark your calendars for Tuesday, September 16, 2014, to participate in the Wright State University Career Fair. Wright State’s Career Fair is the perfect opportunity for you to meet and interact with the College of Engineering and Computer Science’s top-notch students and alumni!
Employer registration information and details regarding the WSU Career Fair are sent in late July/early August. If you are not the individual to receive career fair notices, please ensure that the appropriate individual in your organization has created a profile in The Wright Search AND indicated an interest in attending.
For more information, please visit the event details page at WSU Career Services.
CECS Industry Open House and Brandeberry Career Development Center Dedication
Friday, October 3, 2014, 3:00-7:00 PM, Joshi Research Center Atrium
Join industry friends and Wright State alumni for our grand opening celebration of the College of Engineering and Computer Science's Brandeberry Career Development Center.
Highlights from the evening will include tours and presentations of:
- Brandeberry Career Development Center – 292 Joshi Research Center
- Cyber Security Programs – Appenzeller Visualization Lab
- Big Data and the College of Engineering and Computer Science – Appenzeller Visualization Lab
- College of Engineering and Computer Science Professional Development – 299 Joshi Research Center
- Senior Design Leaders and Department Reps – Joshi Atrium
Heavy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar will begin at 5:00 p.m.
Please RSVP by September 30, 2014, at the registration link below.