Contact the Brandeberry Career Development Center for information about the following:
- Connect students with employers to facilitate internship and career opportunities
- Distribute internship and career job postings through weekly digests and bi-monthly newsletters
Provide individual student appointments with a career advisor to assist with the following:
- Cover Letters
- Interview Techniques
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Salary Negotiation
- and more!
- Heighten students' awareness of work ethics, job seeking skills, and career development resources through EGR 1900: Exploring Engineering Internships
- Host recruiting and networking events on campus for your convenience
- Oversee all CECS student internship courses for credit and non-credit
For more information related to internships in Engineering, please contact the Intern/Career Advisor, Jessica Lee.