Let Our Brightest Students be Your Newest Resource
The Brandeberry Career Development Center is committed to helping students of the College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) achieve their life-long career goals. We strive to ensure that industry leaders have opportunities to interact with Wright State University students on a variety of topics specific to CECS.
The Brandeberry Career Development Center’s goal is to ensure that internships are mutually beneficial for both your bottom line and the students' learning experience. Our flexible internship allows you to share your company’s passion and knowledge with the next generation of valuable employees.
What we do:
- Connect employers with students to best meet your organizational needs
- Distribute internship and career job postings directly to CECS students
- Heighten students' awareness of work ethics, job-seeking skills, and career development resources, in addition to industry insights
- Disseminate bi-monthly newsletters with corporate partner spotlights and current internship and job opportunities
- Collaborate with campus career partners to host recruiting and networking events
- Promote the use of The Wright Search, the university's résumé referral database
- Track and maintain contact with past internship sites
- Arrange career preparation workshops and information sessions with employers to assist with a student's job search
- Establish on-going partnerships through our Corporate Partners Program
For more information on how to build on your company’s resources while helping local students build a solid career path call or email Sheryl Kent, Director of the Brandeberry Career Development Center today.