Let Our Brightest Students be Your Newest Resource
The Brandeberry Career Development Center is committed to helping students of the College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) achieve their life-long career goals. We strive to ensure that industry leaders have opportunities to interact with Wright State University students on a variety of topics specific to CECS.
Have a job to post?
- Find potential candidates by posting jobs
- Review résumés of students & alumni
- Register for recruiting events
The Brandeberry Career Development Center’s goal is to ensure that our internships are mutually beneficial for both your bottom line and the student’s learning experience. This opportunity allows you to share your company’s passion and knowledge with the next generation of valuable employees.
What we do:
- Provide 1:1 student appointments with experienced career advisors
- Connect students with local and regional employers and internship opportunities
- Instruct EGR 1900: Exploring Engineering Internships to heighten students’ awareness of work ethics, job seeking skills, and career development resources
- Disseminate weekly newsletters with career tips and current internship and job opportunities
- Collaborate with career campus partners to host recruiting and networking events
- Track and maintain contact with recent internship sites
- Arrange career preparation workshops and information sessions with employers to assist with a student’s job search
For more information on how to build on your company’s resources while helping local students build a solid career path call or email Sheryl Kent, Director of the Brandeberry Career Center today.